Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ouch!

I went for a mountain bike ride yesterday in the late afternoon. I was riding at Waterdog Park in Belmont. I used to live near this park, so have ridden the trails many times. I wasn't paying attention while riding in one stretch that I was very familiar with, so I wasn't paying that much attention. I hit some loose dirt and my front wheel slid out from under me, sending me crashing to the ground. No major damage, but I do have a lot of road rash on my arm and leg (and my arm looks much worse than my leg - but I didnt think that photo would be appropriate for this post). It hurt a lot then, and still hurts now.
昨日の午後遅くにWater Dog Parkでマウンテンバイクに乗った。前はその公園の近くに住んでいたので、その公園をよく知っている。注意しないで墜落した。右腕とひざを擦りむいた。右腕はひざより負傷している、でも右腕の写真はちょっと。痛かったよ。今も痛い。

This will cause me some problems. I likely have to reduce what I do until they at least scabs over. And even after that, I am not sure if I can do things like yoga for a while.
困っている。できない事がある。例えばヨガをできない。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home