Poorly chosen URLs
Looking at these URLs, can you tell what the sites do?
Of course, depending on how you read it, and where you break words apart, these can have different meanings. Here is what the sites are really for.
少しだけ日本語の説明する。パンクチュエーションがないので二つ読み方がある。例えば一番目は「whore presents」か「who represents」だか。意味は「売春婦は発表する」と「だれ代理人する」だ。意味はちょっと違う。
1. No, this isn't for presentations by prostitute, but a site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity
2. This is not where you go to get sex changes, but Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views
3. Not a site for male genitalia, but Pen Island, a source for pens
4. Nope, can' find rapists here. This is Therapist Finder, for those looking for a therapist
5. Not a source for drugs to make your manhood strong, but the site for The Italian Power Generator company
6. You can't grow molesters here, because this is The Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales
7. The race is not on during sex, as this is the First Cumming Methodist Church
8. Flatulence in Speedos? Not here, as this is Speed of Art, for art designers
Labels: Interesting Stuff