Friday, February 24, 2006

I passed

I took level 3 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) back in December. At this level: "the examinee has mastered grammar to a limited level, knows around 300 kanji and 1,500 words, has the ability to take part in everyday conversation and read and write simple sentences. This level is normally reached after studying Japanese for around 300 hours and after completion of an elementary course." (from the test association's web site).

I never did like this description - "mastered grammar to a limited level"?!? It seems like I am more proficient at the language than this description describes. Oh, well. At least I passed the test.

日本語:
合格した! 旧臘に日本語能力試験の3級を受けた。3級の合格した人は「基本的な文法・漢字(300字程度)・語彙(1,500語程度)を習得し、日常生活に役立つ会話ができ、簡単な文章が読み書きできる能力(日本語を300時間程度学習し、初級日本語コースを修了したレベル)」だ。 その記述はこのHPから来た。

3 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

凄ーい凄い凄いですよぉ!!!!
Congratulations Peter!!!!
やるじゃないですか!
本当におめでとうございます。
次回は2級ですね(^_-)

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

次回は1級を受けてみたら!
I think you outta!!
(There is an extreme jump from 300級 to 2級 however I would go for level 1!

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

300級!! Opps, typo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home