Saturday, May 12, 2007

Las Vegas

I was in Las Vegas all of last week for a trade show. One of my clients, AQUAPAL USA, was displaying their Japanese soaking tubs and hand wash basins at the Kitchen Bath Industry Show, and I was there to help them out. The products are all hand made ceramics from Shigaraki (near Kyoto). The show went very well for the company.
Kitchen Bath Industry Showの見本市のために先週ラスベガスへ行った。AQUAPAL USAというお客様は日本のお風呂と手洗器を展示した。手造りの信楽焼き物だ。見本市はよかった。

On Wednesday, we had dinner at a restaurant in the Hilton. There were interesting pictures in the bathroom there.
水曜日の晩Hiltonのレストランで食べた。Hiltonのトイレには面白い写真だった。

Because I was so busy, I did not gamble at all while I was there. When I was waiting to leave at the airport, I tried to play the slot machines with the change in my pockets, but the machine do not accept coins (dollar bills only).
とても忙しかったので、ギャンブルしなかった。空港でスロット・マシンに小銭を入れたかった、でもコインを入れられなかった。ドル紙幣だけ入れられた。

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen the toilet on the NEWS here in Australia. It is really interesting to know that people tend to think it is humour if they see such a kind of campaign in male-only situation, but vice versa, no way. What causes this difference?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home