Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Probably buying a new Laptop

Today, I am probably buying a new laptop. CostCo has one on sale that sounds good. It is an HP Pavilion. Comes with a Centrino M725a processor, 1 GB of memory, 80 GB hard drive, and a DVD writer.

The laptop I am currently using is very old. It is an IBM 600E with a Pentium II chip and only 128 MB of memory. Very slow.

I hope they still have them in stock when I go there later.


今日新しいラップトップを買う積もりだ。CostCoと言う店は特売がある。 HP Pavilionだ。 Centrino M725aと1ギガバイトメモリと80ギガバイトハードドライブとDVD+/-RWがある。

今使うラップトップはとても古い。 IBM 600Eだ。 Pentium IIだ。そしてメモリは128メガバイトだけだ。遅いよ。

あることを望んでいる。

2 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger Peter in Japan said...

They're not for everyone, but do consider a Mac before you buy. The new iBooks/Powerbooks are really good -- that two fingered trackpad thingey is to die for. I popped a 100 gb drive in my new 12 inch Powerbook and it's a dream machine.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger California Kayaker Magazine said...

Hmm, I didn't really consider a Mac. But I did buy the HP computer and it is working well so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home