Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Time for a housing change?!?

英語だけーすみません。

It is time for a change for me. Specifically, it looks like I will need to move to a new home in a few months.

I currently live in a large apartment by myself. I moved in here when I was starting a company (helpUhire Solutions, http://www.helpUhire.com), as it was large enough that could I could for both living and for the business. It didn't work out as well as I had hoped, so I shut down the company a while back. But that means I ma living in a larger place that I need to be.

I haven't figured out yet what I will be doing next,so have stayed here until I did so. It was a bit more expensive than smaller places, but not enough to make me want to go through the hassle of moving and the inflexibility of probably having to sign a lease.

Today, I received notice from my landlord that they are raising the rent. And not a small amount - but by $250 a month. That is like a 20% increase. From what I have seen, the rents at other places have not gone up, so this was a bit of a surprise.

I think this will be enough for me to decide to move out. Now I need to start looking around at what is out there, and figure out what to do next about housing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home