Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Google Ads

I have started running Google Ads on this page. Google has a program that allows me to make a little money (very little) by placing ads on the page, so I thought I would give it a try.

Click the following button if you would like to sign up to make service by running ads on a web page of yours:



What do you think? Are the ads obtrusive or annoying?

Google does have a lot of good programs. I talked about Google Maps in a previous post. I also use Orkut.com, which is a networking web site (though that program is a little buggy yet). And even Blogspot, where this is posted, is a Google company. Is Google taking over the world?

日本語:
このページの中にGoogleの広告をする。Googleは少しのお金を払うので、してみる。




どうと思う? うざい?

Googleは沢山いいソフトがある。 ブログでGoogle Mapsと言った。 そしてOrkut.comをしている、でもあまりよくない。BlogspotもGoogleのです。 Googleは世界を征服する?

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think it is annoying, but simply, i dont pay much attentions to those ads because google has now become really familiar to me. I think Google has established themselves as a brand. They have much ability to build a network with other companies for their sake as well as those companies' sake. Small companies can utilize Google's publicity and trust and Google can expand their ability to provide various functions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home